The Penthouse ExperienceRegular price $2,297.00
- You know that God has called you to do more
- You’ve always wanted to live life on your own terms
- You’ve started a business and now you’ve hit a plateau
- You’re consistently engaging and attracting the wrong clients
- Not enough people know about you and your business
- You’re looking to scale your current offering with systems and less man-power
- You do not have more than two income streams in your business
- You have a business idea and now want to put it into motion
- Most of your friends are entrepreneurs
- You want to add an additional stream of income to your full-time career
What can I expect and what will I learn?
A small intimate setting and judge-free zone. We will walk through the frequently asked questions in business and provide solutions based on our personal experiences. No question will be dismissed or overlooked. Charlenia and Tyra will provide you with testimonials and share with you their journey of entrepreneurship through the years. You can rest assure that they will answer those most pressing questions like how to hear from God to get started, how to dump imposter syndrome, building business credit, branding and design, effective communication, working with employees and contractors and more! You will have a chance to work with Charlenia and Tyra individually during your laser coaching session to dive deeper with your unique offering.
Is this for me?
This full-day intensive is for Aspiring, New and Seasoned Entrepreneurs, Influencers, thought leaders in all ranges of industries!
Who is the host?
Charlenia Snider is the CEO and Founder of the Goal Slayers Tribe and has a heart to see women live their best lives. As a serial entrepreneur for over twenty years, she has the experience that transforms followers to leaders. Tyra Berry is a sought after beauty professional and president of a million-dollar construction company. Numbers, growing relationships, and systems drives her.
How can I prepare?Once you register, you will be invited to join our private Facebook group where we will communicate the next steps such as; short class questionnaires that will help us prepare for our day, the address to the private location for the event, and special links for other systems you may need. We ask that you come prepared to do the work the day-of. Bring your favorite snacks, laptop, journal, pens, and an open mind. In your welcome kit you will receive more day-of information.